We’re sticklers for quality and for raising the bar, even if its been comfortably resting in the same place for years. We’re not afraid to crack a joke, tell it like it is, or throw out 20 bad ideas before finding one that sticks. We’re naturally inquisitive and visionary people. We’re fans of collaboration, conversation and cheering you on as you knock your audience’s socks off.
We’re pretty flexible, really, and don’t have set office hours, either. We also make it a point to not be emailing 24/7. We are attentive, certainly, but we do our best work when we vary our activities and connect with people offline, too. That’s part of our commitment to you and to the quality our company delivers.
When working with Red Balloon, you can expect that we’ll:
- Provide a written estimate.
- Ask for a 50% deposit once the estimate is approved.
- Prepare a timeline, stick to it and ask you to do the same.
- Ask a lot of questions, which will help us know you and your opportunity better.
- Hold kick-off meetings for most projects.
- Arm ourselves with the right information, rather than all the information.
- Incorporate killer intuition and common sense into every project.
- Avoid convention and push boundaries, even if it feels uncomfortable.
- Never send you a surprise invoice.
- Ask you for a testimonial when our project wraps.
Hop on over to the Hire Us page to find out more about what Red Balloon can do for you.