Quite possibly one of the best adjectives, concepts and qualifiers of all things in life.
Imagine what life would be like if everything we did, indulged in and experienced stirred our souls.
Well, this doesn’t have to be just a wish upon a star, it can happen. At least, it can happen more often when you work towards it than when you don’t.
Here’s a look at what’s stirring our souls this summer!
1. Possibility: Doing a lot with a little.
2. Vision: The mini, to-go version of our business plan.
3. Talent: Seriously beautiful photography of Nova Scotia’s Sable Island horses.
4. Our province: Where waterside cottages abound.
5. Hammock time: When is this not a good idea?
6. Imperfection: Specifically, Brene Brown’s Gifts of Imperfection is a must read.
7. Connecting: Good friends, big talks.
8. Thirst quenchers: Prosecco, smoothies & lemonade with paper straws.
9. Good tunes: Outdoor festivals, mash ups, and this.
10. Storms: Of brains, words, and ideas, that is.
11. Colour: The brights of summer fashion, flora, fauna, and of course, food.
(Added bonus: This stellar recipe! Try it — you’ll love it!)
12. Sweetness: Candy-themed parties.
13. Beauty: The natural and inner variety, especially.
So, tell us, who or what has stirred your soul recently?
The RB Team!